Thursday, September 6, 2007

Singapore Sling

Unfortunately, I'm not talking about the drink. Though I'll have to go to the Raffles Hotel one day to have one. I'm talking about a baby sling.

Here I am with Martin in the sling in front of Boat Quay. Joe and I went there for lunch last week. I didn't have a sling for Oliver, as I didn't really need one. However, for Martin it has been working really well.

I bought it, as I don't find Singapore that stroller friendly, and it is difficult in the malls (or at least inconvenient) to use the stroller. Elevators are hard to find, they are often crowded with people that don't really appear to need to use the elevator, and the stoller is bulky to use in crowds.

The sling is surprizingly comfortable, isn't too hot, and when nursing in public, provides some extra privacy.

But I would still like to have the drink the Singapore sling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Looking good!! And it's not raining.
Dad