Another excellent week. Mat leave is agreeing with my crafting so far.
I did about an inch on the blanket and I washed the cross-stitch baby samplers.
I also started the Snowman family cross-stitch and am making good progress. I'm a bit worried that the fabric might be a bit dark, but once I get more white stitched, plus the outlining (i.e. backstitch) it should look good. I have to say though, that I'm slow on linen and with the fabric being dark, I need really good light. I'm going to see if I can find an ott-light here.
I also determined what colours I need to do the knit blocks in, to see if I need to order yarn. I don't, so that's good. I have 3 letters to do, so that's 18 sides. I have done 5 already.
I loaded up pictures of Martin and from the summer in Singapore on our website (www.joeandjill.ca) and bought a book on digital video - I want to get back into that. It's my version of scrapbooking, without actually having to cut anything.
I did about an inch on the blanket and I washed the cross-stitch baby samplers.
I also started the Snowman family cross-stitch and am making good progress. I'm a bit worried that the fabric might be a bit dark, but once I get more white stitched, plus the outlining (i.e. backstitch) it should look good. I have to say though, that I'm slow on linen and with the fabric being dark, I need really good light. I'm going to see if I can find an ott-light here.
I also determined what colours I need to do the knit blocks in, to see if I need to order yarn. I don't, so that's good. I have 3 letters to do, so that's 18 sides. I have done 5 already.
I loaded up pictures of Martin and from the summer in Singapore on our website (www.joeandjill.ca) and bought a book on digital video - I want to get back into that. It's my version of scrapbooking, without actually having to cut anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment