Since I'm on mat leave, Joe and I have decided to take advantage of this time and do some sightseeing when Oliver is in school. Last week we went for lunch down at Boat Quay and went to see the Merlion. This is actually very close to work (we parked at my office building), so Boat Quay isn't new to me, but I hadn't had a good look at the Merlion.
Boat Quay is along the Singapore River and features touristy overpriced restuarants. The food is okay, but certainly not a bargain. But it has a nice air of being on holiday while you are there.
Boat Quay is along the Singapore River and features touristy overpriced restuarants. The food is okay, but certainly not a bargain. But it has a nice air of being on holiday while you are there.
You can see the financial district in the background, I work in the building beside the HSBC building, I'm not sure if you can see the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment