Last night I sneaked into Oliver's room and took the blocks. It turns out I only need to knit three blocks to spell out Martin's name, I'm only missing the T, R and I. I will then be able to spell Oliver and Martin (well, not the "and").
I was feeling all ambitious this morning, and was going to work on the cross-stitch baby samplers and graph out the letters. For mine, I think I'll do it in metric and for the one Grandpa did, I think I'll do it in Imperial. I also want to stuff the baby balls, as I finished knitting the one last night. And I wanted to pack away all my maternity clothes, as on Oprah last night it was all about decluttering (and if anyone has clutter it is us).
But, I've been lying on the sofa all morning flipping channels. If you have any questions about Elizabeth Hurley, I can answer them, as I just watched "True Hollywood Story" on E!
I was feeling all ambitious this morning, and was going to work on the cross-stitch baby samplers and graph out the letters. For mine, I think I'll do it in metric and for the one Grandpa did, I think I'll do it in Imperial. I also want to stuff the baby balls, as I finished knitting the one last night. And I wanted to pack away all my maternity clothes, as on Oprah last night it was all about decluttering (and if anyone has clutter it is us).
But, I've been lying on the sofa all morning flipping channels. If you have any questions about Elizabeth Hurley, I can answer them, as I just watched "True Hollywood Story" on E!
No comments:
Post a Comment