Oliver is starting to pay more attention to Martin these days. When he was first born and I would be asked what Oliver thought of Martin, I would say "indifferent". He hasn't moved too far from there, but he is noticing him a lot more.
This past weekend was pretty sweet. Martin was crying in the basinette, and I was in the bathroom. Oliver came in and said "Why you crying Martin?" and then Oliver asked me if he could read Martin a story, to make him feel better.
He likes to give Martin a blanket.
He also gave Martin a big kiss on the cheek one day before going to school, and if we pick up Oliver without Martin he does ask where he is.
Oliver also has been pretty accepting when I'm nursing Martin that I'm busy. I do try and still do things with Oliver at the same time, but I'm not always able to.
This past weekend was pretty sweet. Martin was crying in the basinette, and I was in the bathroom. Oliver came in and said "Why you crying Martin?" and then Oliver asked me if he could read Martin a story, to make him feel better.
He likes to give Martin a blanket.
He also gave Martin a big kiss on the cheek one day before going to school, and if we pick up Oliver without Martin he does ask where he is.
Oliver also has been pretty accepting when I'm nursing Martin that I'm busy. I do try and still do things with Oliver at the same time, but I'm not always able to.
No comments:
Post a Comment