Friday, September 14, 2007

Pictures

No, not the digital kind. I'm taking the old fashioned, framed, and hang on a wall kind. We obviously didn't take all our pictures down to Nassau, but with all our items coming from Toronto we now have tons of pictures.

Now, we do have a lot of wall space, but they are concrete walls, so you need to drill to hang pictures.

Some are no longer our style and some are very outdated (I have a great little picture of Mom and Dad that is probably 20 years old).

So what do you do with them? You can't really donate them - especially the cross-stitch ones that I did that are no longer our style and you can't throw them away. But if you just keep them, then it becomes clutter, and it's not like we have a basement to store these items.

What to do?

No comments: