Yes, it's Sunday, but I'm doing the craft update today, as I have another blog topic for tomorrow.
A very good week.
Cross-stitch
Making excellent progress on the snow family cross-stitch. I ended up ripping out one piece of stitching 3 times, so I've dug out my Ott-light, but I haven't tried it yet.
A very good week.
Cross-stitch
Making excellent progress on the snow family cross-stitch. I ended up ripping out one piece of stitching 3 times, so I've dug out my Ott-light, but I haven't tried it yet.
Here is a picture, but the colours are a bit hard to see. I've done tons more since then, but it still looks like nothing, but at least you can see the colours. The linen is shaded in blues and greens, that's why it looks so funny, with silver threads running through (looking like falling snow). Don't mind the big string, it's just the thread I'm working on.
And I ordered another project. Yes, I know I know. It's of Lightning McQueen (from the Cars movie). I hope it arrives at Joe's parents' house before they leave. I hope to do it for Oliver's birthday.
Knitting
Finished knitting all the block sides for Martin's blocks, and have stitched on 2 letters and 1 shape. There will be 6 letters and 6 shapes in all.
I also got another 2 stripes done on a ball and will be taking that on vacation this week.
1 comment:
The stitching looks great on the dyed linen. I'm looking forward to seeing more progress!
Post a Comment