Sunday, November 11, 2007

Y&R

So, I'm behind on my Young and the Restless, but I would like to state for the record, I think David Chow killed Ji Min Kim. He could have had the dog hair on him from Niki's house (Zapato) and his motive would be that he didn't want the Clear Springs development to crashing down (pun intended) for some misguided thing for Niki.

That all I said, let's talk about Jack and Victor. For the longest time, I was a Jack gal. Sure, he's done wrong by Victor (i.e. leaving him to die after he was shot), but generally Jack always loses out to Victor and I felt sorry for him. Plus Jack tends to be a bit more charming. I'm leaning now towards being a Victor gal. Frankly, he's nearly always right. He clawed his way Ruthlessly (ha ha) to the top, whereas Jack was born into money. Plus Jack's business sense is a bit lacking. He's lost Jabot, what at least twice?

My favorite, is when Victor yells at people (usually his family) or gets all really quiet and mean. "Now, you listen to me!". Though it was funny after Victor had his epileptic seizures and was a "nice guy".

But the all time classic, was the Zellers commercials he did years ago.

1 comment:

Laurie & Jason Brooks said...

Ha, I love Y&R too! My favourite Victor-ism was when he'd call Ryan, "that MacNeil punk".

That said, I'm still a Jack girl. Victor is too heartless for me. I'll take Jack's charm & passion any day! :)

Laurie