Martin is growing too fast (and he's all of 3.5 months old). He's already at 15 pounds, and I told Basil to dig out 6 month sized clothing as the 3 month size is getting too small. He's starting to try to make raspberries also. It's funny, with the oldest one, you can't wait for them to do the next milestone. The youngest one, you wish they would take it even slower than what they are doing and just linger longer at that age.
But, in the interest of decluttering we are getting rid of the bassinet and the clothing that is too small. And so by getting rid of it, it figuratively closes the door to having more children.
I'll never be pregnant again. Never give birth again (and think how fast the next one would have been!). Never hold my newborn, when they are newly born again.
It's not that I really want to have a third child. The expense alone is daunting. We would be outnumbered. It's just the end of an era. That's all.
But, in the interest of decluttering we are getting rid of the bassinet and the clothing that is too small. And so by getting rid of it, it figuratively closes the door to having more children.
I'll never be pregnant again. Never give birth again (and think how fast the next one would have been!). Never hold my newborn, when they are newly born again.
It's not that I really want to have a third child. The expense alone is daunting. We would be outnumbered. It's just the end of an era. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment