Also known as Crackbook, for it's addictive qualities has made its way into our house. I can see how people get addicted to it for the little games. I noticed Paul had a TV Trivia game, so I downloaded it and 15 minutes later I had 880 points. The only thing that stopped me was that my TV show was coming on and I wanted to stitch.
One thing I don't fully understand is the throwing of livestock (cow, sheep, fish) at people. Lana likes to do it, so I do it back, but I must confess, I don't really get it. Maybe I'm too old for Facebook?
So if you are on it, and I haven't found you, come be my friend!
One thing I don't fully understand is the throwing of livestock (cow, sheep, fish) at people. Lana likes to do it, so I do it back, but I must confess, I don't really get it. Maybe I'm too old for Facebook?
So if you are on it, and I haven't found you, come be my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment