Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

Today is Joe's 39th birthday. Well, the first time's he's turning 39 anyway.

I'm a bad wife and he didn't really get any gifts. We bought the zoom lens about a month ago, so that's his gift. And Oliver coloured a picture for him, but other than that nada.

We went out for a nice dinner last night with Gary & Linda and Jose & Chantal to Lawry's Prime Rib house. The prime rib was very nice, and the food was good. The atmosphere is a little 1950's, and the waitresses wear this weird hat. But the company was excellent and that's what is most important.

Joe is one of the nicest people that I know. He's an excellent husband, he really did all the heavy lifting with all the changes that we went through this year. He pushes me out of my comfort zone, in a good way, I'm sure I would have never moved to The Bahamas or Singapore if it weren't for his support. He's an awesome father, the boys love him so much, and I'm so happy that he's at home with them. He takes such good care of them and me. Oh, and did I mention, he's a pretty good cook also!


Happy Birthday Joe!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Uncle Joe!
I didn't know you were turning 39
-julia-s

Anonymous said...

happy birth day uncle joe i hope you have a great birthday love kate

Paulina said...

Happy birthday, Joe!!

Laura W said...

Happy 39th, Joe!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Oh, to be so young. I hope you had a great birthday. Laurie & David