Sunday, November 18, 2007

Games Night

I'm so happy to say we finally found someone to play board games with! Yay!!

Last night, we played Settlers of Catan with our neighbours, Jane & Serge. Jane won, but it was a pretty close game. I was in the lead for a while, before I did a "free fall" (as Joe put it) and lost the Longest Road card to Jane. It was a lot of fun, and they enjoyed it also.

Settlers of Catan, is my favorite game of all time. There has only been one couple that I've introduced it to that did not like it. Everyone else has liked it so much, they have bought their own copy. I must say though, that Kristi & Tyson have taken it to the furthest extreme.

I learned to play the game from my Uncle Morley, who learned from my cousin Melanie. So everyone, you owe Melanie a big thanks!!

Next game night, we are going to learn how to play Blockers! Whatever that is.

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Glad to hear you've found some friends to play Settlers with! We do miss getting together with you and Joe for board games.