I've posted new pictures on www.joeandjill.ca, Joe needs to download them, but by the time you read this, they should be there. There are two new albums, October 2007 and Crafts.
I also created a new blog called the Compass Chronicle, which it's name is a mistake on my part, as apparently I have a hard time typing Chronicle. It won't be updated regularly, but you can go see pictures of our Halloween party. I've also posted the link in the "Blogs I read" in the sidebar.
And I fixed the pictures in the post below. And Lana, it's not a Kentucky Derby hat, it's a witch hat. Though, the rim was all wonky, and reminded me of a cowboy hat. Imagine how it's going to look next year after sitting in a closet for a year!
I also created a new blog called the Compass Chronicle, which it's name is a mistake on my part, as apparently I have a hard time typing Chronicle. It won't be updated regularly, but you can go see pictures of our Halloween party. I've also posted the link in the "Blogs I read" in the sidebar.
And I fixed the pictures in the post below. And Lana, it's not a Kentucky Derby hat, it's a witch hat. Though, the rim was all wonky, and reminded me of a cowboy hat. Imagine how it's going to look next year after sitting in a closet for a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment