Sunday, June 1, 2008

We arrived!!

Relatively unscathed too. The flights were good. Oliver slept a lot. Like almost the entire time. And Martin hard slept. Like almost the entire time. But they both were in good moods.

At the Vancouver airport we met up with our friend Julia, which made the 6 hour layover go a lot faster. Then Martin was crawling around, fell, and bit his lip. He bled quite a bit, and of course, got it all over me. I looked like I was in a fight! Then the plane got called so I didn't get a chance to change.

We seem to be adjusting to the time zone fairly well. We are having a nice time so far. And today we will be going to Marysa's birthday party (at which time I'll do her overdue birthday blog!).

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Glad to hear you're in Canada! Can't wait to see all of you soon.