Except for the things that can't be packed at the last minute, we are all ready to go.
So we set out for the airport tomorrow morning at 7:45, let's call it 8:00am, Singapore time, or 6pm Winnipeg time. We then arrive in Winnipeg at midnight. So knowing, that its not 6 hours of travel time, that means that it is 24+6 = 30 hours! Yikes! I wish I hadn't figured that out.
See you all soon!! Well, not my Singapore readers (if there are any).
A big THANK YOU to Joe for doing the majority of the packing and organizing. And by majority, I mean all.
So we set out for the airport tomorrow morning at 7:45, let's call it 8:00am, Singapore time, or 6pm Winnipeg time. We then arrive in Winnipeg at midnight. So knowing, that its not 6 hours of travel time, that means that it is 24+6 = 30 hours! Yikes! I wish I hadn't figured that out.
See you all soon!! Well, not my Singapore readers (if there are any).
A big THANK YOU to Joe for doing the majority of the packing and organizing. And by majority, I mean all.
No comments:
Post a Comment