Today is Paulina's birthday, and it was her birthday last year, that spurred on all this blog activity. I always teased Joe that he married his sister, as we actually have a lot of interests in common with the crafting. Paulina taught me how to crochet, and re-taught me how to knit (I had learned years ago, but never did anything with it). We can talk for hours about crafts.
She's also into scrapbooking (as you can tell from her blog), but its the one craft I refuse to do.
I'm very lucky that my sister-in-law, is someone who I would choose to be friends with voluntarily.
Can't wait to see you and chat. And Martin is very excited to meet you.
She's also into scrapbooking (as you can tell from her blog), but its the one craft I refuse to do.
I'm very lucky that my sister-in-law, is someone who I would choose to be friends with voluntarily.
Happy Birthday Paulina!!!
Can't wait to see you and chat. And Martin is very excited to meet you.
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday greetings, Jill! Also, thanks for reminding me that it's been a year since we'd both started blogging!
Post a Comment