Monday, June 30, 2008

Q2 Craft update

Thought I would do a Q2 update, to see what I've been up to.


Knitting

  • Knit baby blanket for Martin (or someone else) - likely to complete
    • Finished.
  • New project - knit sweater for Marysa
    • About 10% done.

Cross-stitch

  • Teresa Welzer dragon, I doubt I'll work on this - ha ha ha you a crazy lady
    • Nothing
  • Sea Animals number sampler, I will pull this out again soon, and try to do a little each week. There isn't much to go, only about 25-30% to go. - 50/50 chance to complete
    • Finished, framed and hung up.
  • Lightening McQueen cross-stitch for Oliver - 50/50 chance to complete
    • About 20% done.
  • Cross-stitch ornament for Paulina, as she is coming for Christmas this year - likely to complete
    • Nothing
  • Christmas stocking for Martin, I think this will take 2 years - little chance to complete
    • Nothing


Crochet

  • Crochet Pooh Bear - ha ha ha you a crazy lady
    • Nothing
  • New project – knit teddy & ducklings
    • Did 3 bears and 1 duckling.


Photography / videography
I'm going to try and work on this one day a week.

  • Website, I will keep if fairly up to date - likely to complete
    • Have been fairly consistent. Not great though.
  • Videos, wonder how many I'll get done after the first one - 50/50 chance to complete
    • Nothing. Need to be better

Decluttering
Have done a little bit, but nowhere near what I need to do. Have given away the smallest baby clothes and some infant paraphernalia.

No comments: