Knitting
Worked on Marysa's sweater in Montreal. Really am liking the intarsia, even though I only can do about 4 rows in an hour and then I'm burned out. Course, it could be that I was burned out due to being tired. Made pretty good progress, and it's starting to look like horses.
Cross-stitch
Did some work on Lightening McQueen. Have almost finished the hood, about 20% done.
Crochet
Nothing.
Worked on Marysa's sweater in Montreal. Really am liking the intarsia, even though I only can do about 4 rows in an hour and then I'm burned out. Course, it could be that I was burned out due to being tired. Made pretty good progress, and it's starting to look like horses.
Cross-stitch
Did some work on Lightening McQueen. Have almost finished the hood, about 20% done.
Crochet
Nothing.
Photography / videography
Nothing.
Decluttering
Added to the clutter.
No comments:
Post a Comment