We came to Ontario yesterday. The flight was easy, Martin slept the entire time and I watched TV on the plane. Then we had lunch at Swiss Chalet (quarterchickenwhitewithfries - yes it is one word). We drove down to Waterloo, to see Paulina, Todd and Kate. Julia is at camp unfortunately, but will be here tomorrow.
Paulina and I went yarn shopping today. She drove us (Martin and I) down to Mary Maxim in Paris and we spent a good hour there (at least, time flies when you are having fun). I bought a cross-stitch stocking pattern, it will be for Joe, if he likes it. I bought a pink sweater kit with horses on it, it might be for a niece in Winnipeg, it's a size 6 so I have some time, but it's with intarsia (which I haven't done before), so I'm going to start it here so Paulina can help me. And I bought a knit t-shirt book for me, and some bamboo yarn. Bamboo yarn is supposed to be cool and anti-bacterial (I don't know what they mean either).
We had lunch in Paris, and Martin was his usual charming self.
All in all a very successful trip.
Paulina and I went yarn shopping today. She drove us (Martin and I) down to Mary Maxim in Paris and we spent a good hour there (at least, time flies when you are having fun). I bought a cross-stitch stocking pattern, it will be for Joe, if he likes it. I bought a pink sweater kit with horses on it, it might be for a niece in Winnipeg, it's a size 6 so I have some time, but it's with intarsia (which I haven't done before), so I'm going to start it here so Paulina can help me. And I bought a knit t-shirt book for me, and some bamboo yarn. Bamboo yarn is supposed to be cool and anti-bacterial (I don't know what they mean either).
We had lunch in Paris, and Martin was his usual charming self.
All in all a very successful trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment