Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who hosted us on our Cross-Canada adventure.

Thanks to the Winnipeg folks, Mom and Dad for putting us up and for babysitting. Lana and Brent, Lianne and Jeff for having us over.

Thanks to the Waterloo people, Paulina for driving me around to the yarn shops (though I think she thought it was fun too), Todd for letting Oliver try out the guitar, Kate for entertaining Oliver and Martin and Julia for helping Oliver go to the toilet!!

Thanks to the Montreal people, Joe's parents for hosting us, Teresa and Leo for having us over for dinner and lunch, and Rob and Beryl for coming home from the cottage early to meet up with us at a restaurant.

And to Julia and Frazz in Montreal for allowing us to descend on them (we are like a hurricane when we come) and put up with us at the end of our trip and organizing a BBQ. Thanks to Melanie, Chris and Peyton for a great day at the aquarium.

I can't lie, I'm glad to be heading home, but we had a great time. Thanks for all your hospitality.

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Yes, I did enjoy visiting all the yarn shops! Glad to hear you are all home safely.