Friday, August 24, 2007

Quick update

Sorry I haven't responded to any emails. My goal is to start next week. This week has been crazy, with being Martin's first week home, plus Oliver has had a touch of the stomach flu, so he was home from school 3 out of 5 days. So I never get any time to sit down and type.

I also apologize about pictures. We do have some pretty nice ones, and Joe now has found a hosting solution so hopefully the website will be back up soon. In the meantime, I'll get Joe to download some pictures and I'll email some.

Martin is an excellent baby, he nurses well and quickly, and falls asleep pretty well on his own. He has a couple of wakeful periods in the day, during which time I try and do some tummy time as well as playing (i.e. staring) at toys. We also try and get him outside once a day.

Oliver is in excellent spirits despite having a bit of the stomach flu. He is the best sick person I know. He's adjusting to Martin, but there have been some meltdowns. We are learning as we go.

No comments: