Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All About How it's going

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to stop my "All About" titles, I'm having a hard time coming up with them.

Martin is settling into a routine of sorts. He sleeps about 2 hours at a time, sometimes only 90 minutes at night. Luckily he nurses quite fast, and he's only up for about 20 minutes, time for a change and a nurse. We didn't swaddle him last night, and he slept the exact same pattern, so I think no swaddling for him. We are terrible at it, and it just causes everyone frustration.

Oliver was a bit under the weather yesterday, so he stayed home. He's quite clingy to me, and last night and this morning I think he started suffering from "Martin in here to stay" syndrome. But Joe was able to feed him breakfast as I had a shower.

We are off today for mine and Martin's checkup. And get this, I'm not wearing mat clothes!! I'm wearing my jean skirt (which is normally big in the waist as all skirts are) and a normal tshirt. I'm looking good in fact (I got to do my hair - what a difference in mood to have your hair look good). Well, I just heard Joe and Oliver go off to school, so I'm going down to eat breakfast!!

I'll update later with Martin's doc appointment.

UPDATE:

Doc appointment was good, even though it was 45 minutes late. She kept saying Martin is a beautiful baby, so we have it as medical fact! I can't recall his weight, but it's above his birth weight. But the odd thing is, they measured him with his clothes and diaper on. Martin is thriving, input and output are really good, and she said she doesn't need to see him until his one month appointment.

Once I get the weight from Joe, I'll update it here.

No comments: