Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Craft Update

Well, there is no craft update, as I did nothing this week, so I thought I'd post a list of the 2007 and beyond projects.

Projects to be completed before September (ha ha!):
  • Cross Stitch Baby Sampler for Martin
    • Just need to fill in the name and details
    • Need to do name on Grandpa's also
  • Knit baby blanket for Martin
    • About 50% done
  • Knit balls (various people)
    • One done knitting, just needs stuffing.
  • Website - label all Oliver pictures
Projects to be completed in 2007:
  • Cross Stitch Christmas ornament for Paulina
  • Knit Toy
  • Videos - bring all videos up to date
Ongoing projects:
  • Teresa Wetzler Dragon
  • Cross-stitch ocean numbers
  • Crochet Pooh Bear

2007 Completed Projects
  • Knit hat for Brent
  • Knit baby blanket for Lianne
  • At least one knit ball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay at least I'm not the only one in the family who makes overly ambitious to-do lists...mine aren't craft related but still...
Lana