Sunday, August 5, 2007

All About Oliver

I was thinking, I don't want to post, as I sound like I'm bragging, but then I thought, it's my blog, I'll post what I want. Besides, it's mostly family that reads anyway.

Oliver was so good this weekend. On Saturday night, we had friends over for dinner. They brought their children, who are 4 and 2 1/2 (i.e. same age as Oliver). During dinner, the kids ate at the small kids table. Oliver sat and ate and ate. He didn't ask to be fed, he didn't get up once, nothing, he just sat and ate. The kids had so much fun together playing too. Oliver didn't get mad about anyone touching his toys, nothing.

Tonight we went out for an adult dinner with another couple. He was so well behaved at the restaurant. He played quietly until the food came. He ate all his food (he was like an eating machine) and after dinner, even though it was already 8:00, he sat quietly (and watched the Cars movie Joe put on his Palm). You seriously could not ask for a better behaved child at the dinner.

No comments: