Thursday, April 3, 2008

A visit from an old friend

Many many years ago (14 by Jane's calculation), I went on a Contiki tour of Europe to celebrate being finished university. Never one to not do something as I don't have someone to go with, I went by myself.

On that trip, I became good friends with two Australian sisters Belinda and Jane. It was one of those intense friendships during the moment, where you just "click" and have a wonderful time. We've kept touch over sporadically the years (thank you email!). And Jane was swinging through Singapore on the way back home from a holiday in the UK. She came over for dinner. It was very nice seeing her again and getting all caught up. Even more incentive now to make that vacation to Australia!!

Here's a picture of us from tonight. We haven't aged a day. I swear.


No comments: