Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday Brent!!!

I left a long painful voicemail yesterday, but it's really no excuse, but better late than never....

Happy Birthday Brent!!!!

Brent is a very fun and funny guy. A great addition to our family. Besides having the ability to bug Lana (a trait we all approve of), he knows all the characters on Young & The Restless.

But while Brent is a enjoyable and sometimes silly person to be around, he has a quiet strength, and will fight for what needs fighting for. He's a successful businessman, a dedicated family man, and a great uncle. Okay, now it just sounds like a country song. Oh, and he likes country music also!

Apparently though, he isn't photogenic, as I don't have a recent picture of him. I'll fix that next trip.

Hope you had a great day and have a great year. You deserve it!!!

No comments: