Nothing
Cross-stitch
Finished the French Ocean Numbers kit!!!! Need to wash and frame.
Crochet
Still can't do a granny square after watching a video, reading three different patterns and trying 4 more times. Since I don't need a granny square washcloth, I'm putting it aside for now.
Started crocheting a teddy bear. It's done in the round. Came up with the brilliant idea to put in a stitch holder at the beginning of each round to help me count.
Photography / videography
Nothing.
Decluttering
Nothing. But did sign up for a Craig's list account. Craig's list is a classified listing, so it's different from Ebay in that you set the price as opposed to auction. It's Singapore based but doesn't seem that busy.
Finished the French Ocean Numbers kit!!!! Need to wash and frame.
Crochet
Still can't do a granny square after watching a video, reading three different patterns and trying 4 more times. Since I don't need a granny square washcloth, I'm putting it aside for now.
Started crocheting a teddy bear. It's done in the round. Came up with the brilliant idea to put in a stitch holder at the beginning of each round to help me count.
Photography / videography
Nothing.
Decluttering
Nothing. But did sign up for a Craig's list account. Craig's list is a classified listing, so it's different from Ebay in that you set the price as opposed to auction. It's Singapore based but doesn't seem that busy.
1 comment:
what - no blog for Brent's bday? hehe
Post a Comment