Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on Oliver & Martin

Oliver!

Oliver is doing really well. He's a typical 3 year old. He's getting a lot more interested in letters, and is often asking what the different letters are. He has an imaginary friend "The Little Monster" who is sometimes a she and sometimes a he. The first thing Oliver told me when I saw him after school was "The Little Monster went poop in the potty at our house", so the Little Monster is toilet trained. Good to know.

He's pretty funny. I've been taking a course this week, so I told him I was at school. The first thing he asked me when I picked him up was "Did you have a nap today at school Mommy?".

He's started calling me "Mom". His volume level has gone through the roof, so we need to work on the concept of the "indoor voice". He talks constantly, and has picked up a big of a Singaporean accent, especially when he says phrases his friends at school say.

Martin!

You might be able to see Martin's tooth in this picture. Look closely on the top. Or else it's just saliva glare, not sure. He's very mobile now. Still doing his try to walk with one leg, drag the other leg crawl. I should take some video of it this weekend. He has 3 teeth coming in right now. He's eating more food, he's a little bit picky, but we are working on that. He's a very messy eater, or else I'm a very messy feeder (it could be me).

You don't have to worry about us not taking any pictures of him. The current card is 95% pictures of Martin by himself!

Brothers!
Oliver and Martin are interacting together a lot more. It's nice too see. Although most of it consists of Oliver telling on Martin and telling him no.

No comments: