One of the blogs I read daily is The Yarn Harlot. She is a Canadian woman who is a Knitter. With a capital K.
She is a very good writer, and has written four books, the latest I just finished reading this week, called "Casts Off!", which is written like a travel book into the land of knitting.
It's funny how she describes a "knitting jag" which is when one knits something over and over again. For me, that has been the knit baby balls that I make. I've made them for pretty much everyone I know who has had a baby in the past 3 years. They are quick to make, easy and because I use different colours, not boring.
Here is Lana showing off the ball I knit for Marysa last year.
She is a very good writer, and has written four books, the latest I just finished reading this week, called "Casts Off!", which is written like a travel book into the land of knitting.
It's funny how she describes a "knitting jag" which is when one knits something over and over again. For me, that has been the knit baby balls that I make. I've made them for pretty much everyone I know who has had a baby in the past 3 years. They are quick to make, easy and because I use different colours, not boring.
Here is Lana showing off the ball I knit for Marysa last year.
1 comment:
I am uncharacteristically (boy that's a long word) expressive in that photo.....
Lana
Post a Comment