Sunday, January 20, 2008

Knit Zebra

I mentioned in my craft updates that I had knit a zebra puppet. Here is what is looks like (I always like to take a picture of myself with it when I finish, so that when I look back 10 years from now, I can see how the boys aged me!).

It was a pretty fun project, quite easy. The zebra also has a mane. I guess I could do a solid colour and it would be a horse. Lana, do you think Marysa would like one?

The zebra is from my first knitting pattern that I ever bought, was this little Patons book called "Knit One, Purl too! 8 Fun projects for Beginners". I have made my first knitting project (the blanket for Oliver), and of course, my baby ball pattern is from here. It was the best $3.95 I spent on knitting (besides yarn and needles).
P.S. New pictures up on the website.

No comments: