Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 Craft List

Quick Monday update: finished knit zebra puppet for Martin, worked on baby blanket, and did a bit of cross-stitch on snow family.

I thought I would do my craft resolution list. I'll rank the projects by "likely to complete", "50/50 chance to complete", "little chance to complete" and "ha ha ha you a crazy lady".

Knitting
  • Knit baby blanket for Martin (or someone else) - likely to complete
  • Knit Toy, I don't have a specific one picked out - 50/50 chance to complete
Cross-stitch
  • Snow family cross-stitch - likely to complete
  • Teresa Welzer dragon, I doubt I'll work on this - ha ha ha you a crazy lady
  • Sea Animals number sampler, I will pull this out again soon, and try to do a little each week. There isn't much to go, only about 25-30% to go. - 50/50 chance to complete
  • Lightening McQueen cross-stitch for Oliver - 50/50 chance to complete
  • Cross-stitch ornament for Paulina, as she is coming for Christmas this year - likely to complete
  • Christmas stocking for Martin, I think this will take 2 years - little chance to complete

Crochet
  • Crochet Pooh Bear - ha ha ha you a crazy lady

Photography / videography
I'm going to try and work on this one day a week.
  • Website, I will keep if fairly up to date - likely to complete
  • Videos, wonder how many I'll get done after the first one - 50/50 chance to complete
Decluttering
Now, this isn't a craft, but it does take away from my craft time. I really hope to do at least 30 minutes a week. I'd say it's a "little chance to complete", but if I have to report on it each week, maybe I'll do something out of guilt. Plus who knows what funny things I'll find. That might make it an interesting blog topic.

Hmm, after reviewing the list, I really should sign up for Paulina's 101 things in 1001 days, or whatever it is called. Well, time to get stitching!

No comments: