never turn out.
Tonight I went out for dinner with Jane and Annabelle. The plan was to go after Martin was asleep, usually around 7:30. But this week, his falling asleep time kept creeping back. He seems to be cluster feeding and sleeping for 20 minutes and then waking to feed, but fully asleep by 8:30/9:00 until 3:00 in the morning.
Well, tonight, at 9:00, he was fully awake. Joe graciously agreed to take him. He didn't fall asleep until 11:00!! He got vaccinations today so maybe that threw him off.
So I owe Joe big time. Should I let him buy the laptop or have him play a round of golf on a weekend day?
Tonight I went out for dinner with Jane and Annabelle. The plan was to go after Martin was asleep, usually around 7:30. But this week, his falling asleep time kept creeping back. He seems to be cluster feeding and sleeping for 20 minutes and then waking to feed, but fully asleep by 8:30/9:00 until 3:00 in the morning.
Well, tonight, at 9:00, he was fully awake. Joe graciously agreed to take him. He didn't fall asleep until 11:00!! He got vaccinations today so maybe that threw him off.
So I owe Joe big time. Should I let him buy the laptop or have him play a round of golf on a weekend day?
No comments:
Post a Comment