I'm getting bored of my snow family cross-stitch, and I'm so near the end. I just need to finish the snow kid (and I've already done his head) and the backstitching. But I'm just bored. Maybe I'll work on the back stitching to break things up (I usually do it all at the end).
And it's not like I'm that bored of stitching. I'm thinking of other projects I want to do instead. Any one (except the TW Dragon.) will do.
Or maybe start the crochet Pooh Bear, so I have a chance of finishing it while at least one kid is small.
Any encouragement is welcome. I am really quite near the end, and would like to finish it before starting something new, since I didn't get it done in time for Christmas.
And it's not like I'm that bored of stitching. I'm thinking of other projects I want to do instead. Any one (except the TW Dragon.) will do.
Or maybe start the crochet Pooh Bear, so I have a chance of finishing it while at least one kid is small.
Any encouragement is welcome. I am really quite near the end, and would like to finish it before starting something new, since I didn't get it done in time for Christmas.
3 comments:
Finish the snow family Jill. It will bug you knowing their not done if you go on to another project. Or you could be like me and have the same cross stitch unfinished for 7 years. You inspired me to get it out again. But by the end of the day I'm too tired count or stitch. I don't know how you do it.
sorry.. they're not done.
Karen
When I get bored with a project but really want to get it done, I use the "one thread a day" approach. Complete one length of floss a day and then give yourself permission to work on something else guilt-free for the remainder of your stitching time that day. This has worked for me before, but given the number of unfinished projects I have, you should take all my advice with a grain of salt. :-)
Post a Comment