Well, Santa found us alright. We got up at 8:00 to see that Santa had brought us all presents. We opened our stockings and then had some waffles for breakfast. Keeping an eye on the time, we did a call to Paulina's before Kate had to go to bed, and then did a conference call with Mom and Dad on the new web camera Joe bought, just for Mom, as he said. He set it up yesterday downstairs so now we can do calls from the sofa. The conference call had the usual hiccups (I can see you but I can't hear you, can you hear me, etc).
Oliver started saying he wanted to open more presents. So we had to go, and then we opened up the rest of the presents. Oliver is really happy with his gifts, particularly, the airport set from his grandparents.
For dinner we had our friends, Gary, Linda and Adam, our Canadian friends that we met in The Bahamas, and Mark, Mel and their baby William. I "picked up" Mel(anie) at lunch one day when we were both pregnant. William is about a month older than Martin. We ordered in food from Mr. Hoe, and bought a turkey, ham, the whole fixin's. It was quite good.
Everyone had a real nice time.
Julia Turns 17
14 years ago
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Jill, Joe, Oliver and Martin!! I hope Santa was good to you. Laurie
Post a Comment