So it turns out Lana is right (and see I'm admitting it before her big birthday blog!). It does suck to be the second kid. The only new things Martin gets are diapers, bath water and milk. Oh and I bought him a sling. His only new outfits have been gifts (except the one or two I bought) and he has virtually no new toys.
We were shopping for Christmas gifts. There are no new toys to buy him. Oliver pretty much had them all. Now, yes, Oliver is a bit spoiled, but to be fair, there are about only 5 or 6 different types of toys for kids under a year old, they are all variation on a theme.
So for Christmas, I've decided to buy him new book (can never have too many, plus I wouldn't mind reading some different stories) and some new clothes. So that when we look back at the pictures, we can tell him apart from Oliver.
Poor Martin. Don't worry. Auntie Lana has made it her personal mission to spoil you.
We were shopping for Christmas gifts. There are no new toys to buy him. Oliver pretty much had them all. Now, yes, Oliver is a bit spoiled, but to be fair, there are about only 5 or 6 different types of toys for kids under a year old, they are all variation on a theme.
So for Christmas, I've decided to buy him new book (can never have too many, plus I wouldn't mind reading some different stories) and some new clothes. So that when we look back at the pictures, we can tell him apart from Oliver.
Poor Martin. Don't worry. Auntie Lana has made it her personal mission to spoil you.
No comments:
Post a Comment