Knitting
Did three stripes on Martin's ball. Will be a Christmas present.
Cross-stitch
Did about 3 hours on the snow family. I'm sad to report it will not be done in time for Christmas (even without framing) as I have to still do the Dad and the boy, plus all the outlining. Quite disappointing. I'm thinking I should start Martin's stocking January 1st, if I even want to pretend to get it done on time.
Photography
Nothing.
Christmas to-do list:
Did three stripes on Martin's ball. Will be a Christmas present.
Cross-stitch
Did about 3 hours on the snow family. I'm sad to report it will not be done in time for Christmas (even without framing) as I have to still do the Dad and the boy, plus all the outlining. Quite disappointing. I'm thinking I should start Martin's stocking January 1st, if I even want to pretend to get it done on time.
Photography
Nothing.
Christmas to-do list:
- Finish Paulina's ornament & mail out - Mailed out
- Finish cross-stitch Christmas picture and get framed - ha ha ha
- Write Christmas letter - mailed
- Write Christmas cards - mailed
- Decorate house - done including the window.
- Buy gifts:
- On-line - 90% done.
- Oliver, Martin, Joe
- Wrap present
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to getting my ornament! Sorry you'll have to wait a bit longer for yours.
Post a Comment