Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oliver's School Concert

Oliver's school had a graduation ceremony for the kids finishing kindergarten this year. It was super cute. One of the perks of being a parent.

They had the different classes sing to different songs, and one of the kindergarten class did a skit of the Wolf and the Seven Kids. They couldn't say a line without giggling madly, as the microphone made their voices funny to them.

Oliver's group "sang" "If you are happy and you know it". They had the boys dressed up in overalls and shirts, and the girls were in pretty white dresses. Oliver did great, I saw that he was singing (they had the song piped in over the loudspeaker) and he did the actions. He also remembered to do the bow at the end.

Unfortunately, due to the lighting, Joe didn't get a good picture. And unfortunately, due to my ineptness I didn't get video (yes I'm totally kicking myself over it).

No comments: