I got probably 6-7 hours of stitching done this week. I'm in an "I enjoy cross-stitching" phase, so it hasn't been that difficult. I'm also in an "I hate unpacking once I find my craft stuff" phase, so that's helping it along.
I'm 95% done the seahorse square, about 5 more rows of background and the outlining. I worked on the crab, got a couple of legs done, plus some background, and I worked on the side border, to bring it around where I am on the crab.
And I found my knitting!! Basilia had unpacked it. In Joe's closet, there is a side cubbyhole. That's where she put it. I'm going to try and do a baby ball this week for a woman in the complex who had her third child. They lent us some toys while we were waiting for the shipment. She hosted a BBQ yesterday for some friends (not us). Imagine, giving birth the week before, your third child none-the-less, and then inviting company over. Hmm, maybe it's having a live-in, that gives you the energy?
Now if we could just find the potty....
Julia Turns 17
14 years ago
1 comment:
Glad you found your knitting! I couldn't imagine how you survived all that time without your knitting ...
Post a Comment