Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All about Updates

Oliver
Oliver's rash looks pretty bad still. However, he slept a lot better last night, he woke up once around 11:00, it was really strange, I'm still not convinced he was awake. He was kind of grabbing at his shoulder and writhing around. He calmed down and went back to sleep when I sang to him. He slept rest of the night and woke up around 7:00 am in a really good mood. He was in a pretty good mood all day.

He still doesn't have any sores in his mouth (that I can see). Unfortunately, his friend Marie (Jose & Chantal's daughter) is now sick with the exact same thing, so I think Oliver gave it to her. In addition, the school says there is a case of hand-foot-mouth disease at school, so I'm pretty convinced that is what it is.

Mom
Mom got her staples out on Monday and is now getting around with a cane. She can navigate the stairs with limited difficulties and Dad is making her do all her exercises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill... I expect Oliver had a "night terror" (Google it). Jordan has had a few. Nothing to worry about... they grow out of it. - Mike and KT