Oliver's potty training is going well. He didn't want to do it at school on Monday, but I bought him some underwear, and he did it Tuesday and Wednesday. Today was really good, I don't think very many accidents and the teacher said he always asked to go. He had lots of clean clothes come home with him.
But he's a bit sick again. He's been coughing at night, and he came home early from school with a slight fever. I can hear him coughing right now. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at lunch time. I'm going to go, so that I can meet her.
Oh, and he's still sleeping with his duck. He keeps saying "Mommy made this for ME. Not for the baby." Poor Mingo is getting left a bit in the dust though.
Julia Turns 17
14 years ago
1 comment:
Isn't it nice when people appreciate the hand-knit items you make for them? ;-)
Post a Comment