Sundays are a lazy day in Singapore. The nanny's have the day off, so we all have to fend for ourselves. I know what you are thinking "poor babies". In the ultimate show of laziness, we often will ask Basil to make us a casserole on Saturday so that we can heat it up on Sunday. It certainly helps out the mood in the house, as we don't have to fuss with that.
On Sundays, we all tend to gravitate to eating outside. I think it's the drawing out the last minutes of the weekend. It's nice. We all relax around the pool, conversation with the neighbours is easy. The children eat and then burn off energy for a good night's sleep. It's one of my favorite things about living here.
On Sundays, we all tend to gravitate to eating outside. I think it's the drawing out the last minutes of the weekend. It's nice. We all relax around the pool, conversation with the neighbours is easy. The children eat and then burn off energy for a good night's sleep. It's one of my favorite things about living here.
No comments:
Post a Comment