Knitting
Worked on Marysa's sweater and am about 75% done the intarsia. I also did about 4 inches on the back, as I found needles in the same size. So Lana, do you like it? Does it look like horses? It's a size 6, so obviously, I have no hurry to finish it, but I want to get it done right away, else it will never get done.
Oh, and the bottom is supposed to roll like that, it's a design element. The pink reminds me of this pink sweater Lana used to have with a compass on it. That was such a nice sweater.
Cross-stitch
Did some work on Lightening McQueen, finished up to the windshield.
Crochet
Nothing. Though I did look through some books. I think I'll make Marysa a butterfly instead of a duck.
Worked on Marysa's sweater and am about 75% done the intarsia. I also did about 4 inches on the back, as I found needles in the same size. So Lana, do you like it? Does it look like horses? It's a size 6, so obviously, I have no hurry to finish it, but I want to get it done right away, else it will never get done.
Oh, and the bottom is supposed to roll like that, it's a design element. The pink reminds me of this pink sweater Lana used to have with a compass on it. That was such a nice sweater.Cross-stitch
Did some work on Lightening McQueen, finished up to the windshield.
CrochetNothing. Though I did look through some books. I think I'll make Marysa a butterfly instead of a duck.
Photography / videography
Nagged Joe to download the rest of the pictures, to no avail.
1 comment:
Great job on that intarsia! It's really looking good.
Post a Comment