Friday, May 2, 2008

Whew!!

Okay, the snow family seems to be okay.

I soaked and soaked and soaked, continuously from when I first posted, until this morning. I added some white vinegar, as per advice I received. The water was still coming out with a tinge of blue, but last night when it was soaking, the water all slowly leaked out, and it dried.

I was thinking on it, and I figured the colour had come out of the white, and I was just seeing the background coming through, because it was wet.

The background has now faded due to my continuous soaking, but that's actually for the best, as it was a bit dark for my picture, so it stands out better now (or at least that's what I'm telling myself).

I'm off to iron the two pieces tonight, and hopefully find some time this weekend to get them framed.

No comments: