Mom, I can only hope to be half as good as mother as you were to Lana and I.
Paulina, you (and Todd) are examples of how to parent to us, and show us what is coming up ahead, and how to handle it.
Lana, your love and strength that you have for Marysa is amazing.
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!
For mine, it's been a pretty busy day. I got a flower from Oliver and a card made at school, Martin gave me a nice card with a picture of himself in it, and Basil bought me some roses and wrote a very nice note. We had a birthday party this morning, went to the Botanical Gardens this afternoon, watching Cars now, and going to go swimming and have Chicken Rice later on tonight.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you too, Jill! Thanks for the nice comments, but as you're probably discovering for yourself, there is a lot of trial-and-error in parenting. We're still trying to figure things out!
Post a Comment