MartinNO! Seems to be Martin's new name, at least that is what Oliver is always calling him. Martin is very inquisitive and Oliver's toys are especially interesting. He's standing with support quite well, and can move along a table while still standing (i.e. kind of walking). He also walks while pushing a walker toy. He's enjoying food a lot more now, he prefers veggies to fruit, and he's quite lucky, as Basil makes him fresh baby food every day, so he only gets jarred on Sunday (when she's not working). He still doesn't sleep through the night. He's a pretty happy, smiley boy, and while I was bemoaning the fact that he got teeth, they just make him cuter.
Here is Oliver displaying his big blue bus that he picked out himself for being potty trained. It is certainly the favorite toy du jour. He talks a lot (don't know where he got that from) and his imagination is really taking off. He routinely makes up interesting stories. He very much likes to know the "rules" of things, and will often ask why, and if he can do something. His manners are getting back on track (they fell to the wayside there for a bit). He plays well with others, and is getting a lot more social. His favorite activity is still swimming.Joe is busy with a lot of work from different sources. He was sick quite a bit in April, so he fell behind, but now he's feeling better and is always working away.
I'm good. On the last couple of inches of the baby blanket. You know how I feel about the last couple hours of a project. I hate them. I hope David Cook wins American Idol. Though I wouldn't buy his music. But I don't buy music anymore, as I never listen to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment