Friday, October 26, 2007

Today

Today I decided on tough love and left the house without Martin. I felt like I was missing something the whole time.

Joe and I met up with Linda to eat at Din Tai Fung, which has yummy wan ton soup. The only thing is the one at Wisma (shopping mall) has poor service.

I went shopping - everything was so high end and expensive. Even the Gap was expensive - S$39 for a tshirt - I don't think so. Plus, it was all winter clothes!! Stupid globalization.

I did get a ruby red cotton dress shirt, short sleeves, with an interesting diamond design over the button holes. It's from Raoul, but again I can't find it on the website. I did see some pale pink shirts that Lana would like.

Oh, and what you really want to know. Martin did take the bottle, he didn't drink much, but wasn't fussy and slept a lot.

No comments: