Home again, home again, jiddegy jig. The drive home was nice and uneventful. It took us 5 hours from door to door, with two stops. One for gas and one for a quick lunch. Oliver and Martin slept most of the trip.
We really liked Malaysia. Every trip we do a top 5 best and worst, but since the trip was short, I'll just do a top 3 (in no particular order).
Top Best 3
The rickshaw ride in Melaka
The Petronas Towers
The aquarium
Top Worst 3
Getting a head cold on Thursday night and not sleeping much
The busyness of travelling with 2 kids
Hmm, I don't have a third
Driving in Malaysia was really easy, and the navigation was a breeze (again better than Singapore). But we are happy to be home.
We really liked Malaysia. Every trip we do a top 5 best and worst, but since the trip was short, I'll just do a top 3 (in no particular order).
Top Best 3
The rickshaw ride in Melaka
The Petronas Towers
The aquarium
Top Worst 3
Getting a head cold on Thursday night and not sleeping much
The busyness of travelling with 2 kids
Hmm, I don't have a third
Driving in Malaysia was really easy, and the navigation was a breeze (again better than Singapore). But we are happy to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment