Today we went to the Bird Park and to the Aquarium. Frankly, both are better than those in Singapore.
We, okay I, decided to drive to the bird park as opposed to taking a taxi like Joe wanted. We got there but did take one wrong turn. The Bird Park is very nicely done and is smaller than the one in Singapore, but it felt more accessible. We feel like we saw more variety of birds.
We then went to the Aquarium, which was back at the Petronas Towers. It is very nice, and we learned a lot about fish, turtles and Malaysia. The funniest part was at one of the pools, a small shark came to the surface and splashed Joe.
We then had Malaysian for dinner, and back to the hotel for bedtime.
Okay, for some reason I can't get pictures posted tonight. I'll update the website next week, and let you all know.
Julia Turns 17
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment