100 posts in blog on the web
100 posts of blog
you write one up, read it around
100 posts in blog on the web
(to the tune of 100 bottles of beer on the wall)
I passed 100 posts this week. Questions for my readers (all 4 of you):
100 posts of blog
you write one up, read it around
100 posts in blog on the web
(to the tune of 100 bottles of beer on the wall)
I passed 100 posts this week. Questions for my readers (all 4 of you):
- Who is reading besides Mom, Dad, Lana & Paulina?
- What would you like to read more of?
- Would you like a weekly update on the boys like I do for crafts? Or is ad hoc good?
- More on life in Singapore?
- I'm also open to suggestions.
Thanks to Lana for suggesting blogging and Paulina showing me how easy it is. And Mozilla for spell check!
2 comments:
Congratulations on achieving 100 posts! I suggest you write whatever you feel like writing -- that's what makes the blog uniquely yours! I enjoy reading all of it.
I'm reading your blog too and really enjoying it. I try to get on and read it once every week or two. I even leave comments occasionally. I love the pictures and all of your stories. Keep on blogging!
Post a Comment