A pretty slow week actually. I've been tired, so I've been going to bed early. Plus I was working on a Halloween project, which you'll hear more about.
Cross-stitchDid a couple of hours on the snow family.
PhotographyStill didn't get photos loaded up. I will do it after Halloween - I promise.
KnittingI decided to take my basic baby ball pattern and knit it all in orange. I would then stitch on a pumpkin face. Sounds easy enough. I know how to knit. I know how to stitch.
Well, the road to bad crafts is paved with good ideas. Behold, the knit pumpkin of ineptness.

It took me two hours to get "triangle" eyes. By that time, my grand plans for the mouth where out the window, and I decided to just do a Frankenstein mouth. Of course, it ended up crooked to, but by that point, it was too funny to fix. I asked Joe, if I should try and make a stem for the pumpkin. His advice "just leave it". I think my laughing at it, scared him.
It looks like a Frankenstein Wal-mart happy face.
1 comment:
I kinda like the pumpkin - its funny - it could be a character in a movie or something... like Toy Story.. or Castaway....
Lana
Post a Comment